The Office of the Associate Dean for Research (ADR) is responsible for the development and enhancement of the research infrastructure at the Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine. The ADR leads college-wide strategic growth, transformation and new frontiers of discovery. The ADR also oversees all college units and programs that comprise of the research enterprise, including all faculty, staff, resident and student research activities in Utah and Nevada.
To be a leader in research dissemination, mentoring and training and to have a profound educational and health impact in the world.
To cultivate creativity, innovation, discovery and dissemination of knowledge, and to provide collaborative environment and experiences for faculty, residents and students to achieve excellence in research and scholarly activities.
To increase engagement with and research productivity of faculty, residents and students in research and scholarship.Short-term goals:
- Increase the number of full-time faculty publication by 10% each year
- Increase the number of student publication by 10% each year
- Increase the number of resident publication by 10% each year
- Submit at least two extramural research grant applications each year in CODM
- Sumbit at least ten extramural research grant applications each year in CODM
- All full-time faculty’s research are funded by intramural/extramural grants
- Each full-time faculty publishes at least one manuscript, or presents at least one local/national research presentation per year
- Each student or resident publishes at least one manuscript, or presents at least one local/national research presentation prior to graduation